Drupal.cz - jak zvítězit nad spamem
Prosíme, kdo máte zájem, komentujte či přidávejte návrhy v google dokumentu. Budeme průběžně doplňovat a následně zvolíme a realizujeme řešení.
EDIT 20120628, Andrew: I've set this to be sticky since its an ongoing problem that is very important to resolve. There are a lot of problems around spam blocking, remember that the purpose of automated tools is to block robots and let people write. But when people want to write advertising messages…Current work:
- Now Anon cant post any links. This should reduce the value of posts on our site for spammers.
- We are adding trusted users as anti-spammers, who can remove the spam
- We are testing user_delete module to help remove spammer accounts
- Make a module that uses some kind of „knowledge-based challenge“
- Switch over to a comment system such as Disqus, which has very good tools
for IP recognition and community spam flagging (disadvantage – comments would
no longer be Drupal nodes, and we'd lose the ability to later do things like +/-
Also, we use Google to index and since Disqus and other systems are loaded via JS, Im not 100% sure how well and how fast google would index the comments if in Disqus, which is critical for us.
Everyone realizes that the spam is a problem, but its important to resolve it carefully since comments are one of the most important parts of this entire site. Thanks to all for contributing ideas and helping us solve this problem!
(As always, please feel free answer in Czech)